Thursday, April 2, 2020

Dream Dancing

xX_Garden_Notes_Xx


The first time i heard the song, it rang like an old charm.

"Story" By gill chang

Such a great song. For those who are interested in electronic music or who have have an ear for brass instruments. I would definatly recommend a listening to...

The horn in the song, played a with such saucy character and snazz.. And then to top it off with some lyrics that are well digestable to the soulful pallet. "Something something, something-somthing-something, If this is not the end of the Stoory"
It came on my radio player the other day, and it picked me up within the first 5 seconds of the song..
Had me wanting to jab the air,
do a jig in the daylight.
I didnt do it of course. I dont dance anymore. Im to old for that. >,>
... But i dreamed of dancing. For a quick second i dreamed an entire disco all on my own
Good moment, Great song.. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment