Thursday, April 9, 2020

Fair

A Fair Look

  I think i have come onto the discovery of the identity of another major idea of my own outlook and philosophy on life. A part dealing with Relations to other people; Relationships. I think that I have identified in myself a love for the concept of a fair look. Explainably; I like it better when people that i like don’t like me.
Something about the difference of charge between the molecules of inter-relational interaction. It seems like when somebody that i like agrees with my status, or is attracted to my disposition, The relation is an overly positive one. As in too positive. They will smile at me on a good day or a bad day.
They will give me the brighter shades of their personality whether those shades are present in time or not.
Usually that leaves me feeling like my relation has been unfairly bought.
And even on the account of superficial circumstances. Shallow and uneven
compared to the true context we find ourselves in. The reality of an average day. Real world circumstance and feeling.
When somebody does not like you. The way you look.
In times like those, interaction between two bodies of people operate in a completely normal manner. Everything is neutral. Everything is Sterile. Conversation flows as if you were speaking to the person you have known all your life. Movement is held in a manner of complete indifference to what either of you can opinionated about each other.
I think the world is right when people arn’t “attracted” to each other. A relationship seems prettier to me when it isn’t the people that are pretty, but instead the relation is pretty. Beautiful to exchange. Beneficial to experience. For all who are apart of it.
When a relationship is Fair, or even between all parties of the shared likeness, then i think i am held to be more Fair. And Fair life being Fair to me and another, is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment