Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Summit of Love

xX_Garden_Notes_Xx


Summit of Love

"I was so in love with you. . .
You rarely see a love that true. .
Wasn't that enough for you Wasn't that enough for you? . . .
"I would climb a mountain. .
I wouldn't want to see you fall
Rock climb for you
~Give you a reason for it all

Lyrics from ~
Sadee': Bullet Proof Soul

I've been listening to this song over and over for the past month since i discovered it on one of my friends music playlists. The Same Woman that made the song "Smooth Operator".
The Jazzy Soul Artist.
    The Starry Night Artist.
             The Cast-a-Nova-in-the-Skya Artist.
I've been Singing it all month, and i only just a couple of days ago picked up on her Genius. There in the second verse of the song. There lies i think my heart... beating and bloody, on the page of her lyrical rhyme. Crazy pretty. Pretty pretty pretty. Pretty and Beautiful. Have to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment